Crockpot Rice-A-Roni Soup! This recipe is one I got from one of my best friends because I remembered I needed an easy soup for the ward party. Crockpot Rice-a-Roni Soup was the perfect solution for my lack of time. It was a hit at our ward party!
Who doesn’t love easy recipes you can throw in the crockpot and come home to a meal ready to go?! They are lying if they say they don’t!
Rice-A-Roni soup is something I had all the ingredients for in my kitchen already! It was easy and delicious!
As Kate says, “you can never go wrong with cream cheese!” Dinner tonight is Rice-A-Roni Soup!
- 1 Package Wild Rice Rice-a-Roni, rice and seasoning
- 5 cups of water
- 1 (16 oz) bag thawed chopped broccoli
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, cubed
- Put all the ingredients into the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until everything is cooked through.