12 ounces wide egg noodles
3 Tablespoons butter
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups of sliced mushrooms
1 rotisserie chicken, chopped
2 Tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup chicken broth
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
2 Tablespoons parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs, and then drain.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 Tablespoons butter on a medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and cook until slightly soft. Add the mushrooms and cook and stir until they begin to brown.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of butter, the chicken, flour, paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Cook and stir.
- Add the chicken broth,Worcestershire sauce and and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook until thickened about 5 minutes. Stir in the sour cream.
- Divide the noodles among the plates and top off with the chicken mixture. Garnish with parsley, a dollop of sour cream and paprika!
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “lologi08-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “d89268b777d4ed1802b8a5722cd3ea85”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B0150XDAVC,B014X6NQI4,B015SD4NOM,B015SA4ERQ”;