BBQ Chicken Breadsticks is loaded with bbq chicken, bacon, and cheese! Homemade breadsticks never tasted so good!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 15 inch by 10-inch rectangle, it doesn’t have to be perfect. Place the dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, combine the BBQ sauce and shredded chicken to a saucepan on medium heat. Heat completely.
- Spread the chicken mixture on top of the pizza crust evenly, and then spread out the onions on top.
- Scatter the cheese on top to finish it off! Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and starts to bubble. Cut in slices and enjoy! This tastes amazing with a homemade ranch dip!
FAMILY DINNER IDEAS