We live in Spanish Fork, UT and I’m sure every city has there famous pizza place! In our city, it’s Two Jacks. All the times that we have eaten pizza from this place, I wasn’t aware that they had amazing BBQ chicken bread sticks! Cassie introduced them to the family about a year ago and now when we go there that is what I have to have!
Since they aren’t opened 24/7, we needed to come up with a homemade version and boy did these little puppies tickle the taste buds! So easy and so good that this will become one of your all time favorites.
1 roll of Pillsbury Pizza Crust
1 cup BBQ sauce
2 cups shredded cooked chicken- I used a rotisserie chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 purple onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 15 inch by 10 inch rectangle, it doesn’t have to be perfect. Place the dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, combine the BBQ sauce and shredded chicken to a saucepan on a medium heat. Heat completely.
- Spread the chicken mixture on top of the pizza crust evenly, and then spread out the onions on top.
- Scatter the cheese on top to finish it off! Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and starts to bubble. Cut in slices and enjoy! This tastes amazing with homemade ranch dip!