- Heat oven to 425 degrees. You will want the rack in the oven to be set on the lower racks. Place a baking sheet in the oven while it heats.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of butter in each well of the popover or muffin tin pan, set aside.
- In a blender, 1 tablespoon butter, eggs, milk, sugar, and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Set mixture aside.
- Place the prepared pan into the oven on the heated baking sheet and bake until the butter sizzles, it will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the pan and the baking sheet from the oven. Pour the batter into each well of the pan, 3/4 full of batter.
- Return the pan and baking sheet to the oven. Bake until the popovers are puffed and the tops are starting to brown for about 20 minutes. Do not open the oven door during baking time. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake until the popovers are golden brown all over, about 15 minutes more. Do not open the oven door until the popovers have baked for at least 35 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Quick Italian Rolls
13 thoughts on “Easy Popovers”
These look amazing! I love to make quick and tasty treats for the kiddos. They love them, too! I would love to welcome you to stop by and share at Meandering Mondays 125 http://thismommasramblings.com/2015/11/meandering-mondays-125/! I look forward to joining you tomorrow night for your amazing party! have a great week!
These look soooooooo gooooooood! Pinned!
I've always wanted to make popovers, but always afraid they're gonna fall. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. I've pinned it, and will definitely try it out. #MerryMonday
I was the same way but this recipe is so easy!
I have never seen these before! Or heard of them. They look absolutely delish. Pinning to try them out. They look like the perfect accompaniment to soup, which we do a lot of in the cold weather!
Your Popovers look lovely, we love Popovers, thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a very special week.
I've never made popovers, but these look divine! Thanks for sharing your recipe with us at Funtastic Friday. Hope to see you again at this week's party:-)
These look amazing! And with so few ingredients. I am going to have to snag a popover pan, since it's Cyber Monday, and make them soon. Thanks for linking up to This is How We Roll linky party!
That does look simple and Yummy too! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! Hope to see you tomorrow!! Pinned!
Those look amazing!! I always forget that I have my popover pan in the cupboard – need to use it more. Pinned this to try!
These look amazing, would love for your to share your recipes on Friday Features Linky Party!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Happy Holidays to you all!!
Oh My Heartsie GIrl
These popovers look ah-mazing. I know my family would love them. Congrats, you're featured this week at the #ThisIsHowWeRoll Link Party on Organized 31.