1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm milk, water, sugar, and salt. Remove from the heat and mix in the eggs and yeast.
2. Measure the flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the flour and pour the milk mixture into it. Do not stir and cover with plastic for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Pour melted butter into the flour and mix well. Add more flour if it’s too sticky. Knead lightly. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes.
4. Shape dough into rolls and place on a baking sheet. Let rise again for an hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Bake rolls in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until done.