- Preheat oven to 275 degrees and line 2 cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix your popcorn and peanuts and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat. Add the corn syrup, brown sugar, and salt. Mix well and boil for 5 minutes while stirring continually.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add the vanilla and soda, mix completely. Pour caramel mixture over the popcorn and keep stirring until the popcorn is coated.
- Evenly pour the popcorn onto the cookie sheets, and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- When you remove it from the oven, pull the parchment paper onto the cupboard with the popcorn still on it. Gently spread out the popcorn so it won’t stick together.