2 cups half and half
1- 10 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
2 cups heavy cream
2 Tablespoons vanilla
Small Dixie cups
wood craft sticks
- In a large pan, combine the half and half with the marshmallows. Cook on a low heat, stir constantly until the marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from the heat and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Place in the fridge to cool for 20 to 30 minutes, until chilled and slightly thickened. If you leave it too long, it will just be harder to work with.
- In the meantime, whip heavy cream until you have peaks. Fold the cooled marshmallow mixture and add vanilla. Stir until everything is combined.
- Set out small paper cups, we used Dixie cups, and scoop ice cream into the cups. Push ice cream down to remove any air pockets. Place a popsicle stick into the middle of the pop, almost to the bottom. Place paper cups on a cookie sheet and place into the freezer.
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 bag of Graham crackers
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. In increments of 30 seconds, cook chocolate chips in the microwave, stir in between. Continue until chocolate chips are melted and smoothed.
- Place graham crackers into blender to make the crumbs. Pour onto a plate.
- To assemble: Peel paper cups off the popsicles and discard. Dip into room temperature chocolate sauce.
- Roll popsicle in the graham cracker crumbs and set onto a tray. You can love them right now or place them in the freezer for later!
Thanks for stopping by~