Picky kids? Meatball Casserole is for your kids! Simple quick dinner that is perfect to throw in the oven and then is ready when you need it!
The not mixing food is really starting to kill me with the kiddos. It makes it hard to plan dinner. I still offer then what I make for me and Matt but it’s hard to want to make something that I think they won’t eat.
There are a few rare days where they will eat what I make and say it’s amazing and then there are days when it’s like pulling teeth just to get them to eat anything. This didn’t take very long and I was able to clean the house and bake this just in time for basketball.
- 8 oz penne pasta, al dente
- 2 cups Rao’s Marinara sauce
- 15 Italian Meatballs
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- While the oven heats, cook the penne to al dente according to the packaging.
- Grease a 8×8 pan to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain and put into the pan. Then mix in the remaining ingredients. I mix them in because my kids don’t love cheese but they didn’t notice it this time.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Did you try our Meatball Casserole Recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
CASSEROLES THAT YOU WILL LOVE!
Creamy Tuna Casserole is a super simple homemade dinner idea. The kids will eat it up!
It doesn’t get any easier than this! All the flavors of your favorite dish without all the mess!
Best Spaghetti Casserole is a delicious twist on the old classic. It’s different than your typical spaghetti casserole recipes.