Peaches and Cream Pie
Peaches and Cream Pie is the best easy summer dessert recipe ever! It’s fresh, creamy, and is a no bake recipe that is ready in minutes!
I don’t usually make peach recipes because Cassie doesn’t love peaches. I do try to make my family happy but Cassie has to get over this! lol! This might be one of my favorite recipes.
It’s easy to make and the flavors are out of this world! It’s perfect for any get together that you have planned.
- 2 cups Sandies cookies, crumbled fine
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Peach Filling
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Whipped Topping
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Cream Filling
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups half and half, cold
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- Mix Sandies crumbs and butter in a medium bowl. After it is well combined, press into the bottom and barely up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Let it chill in the refrigerator.
- In a medium saucepan, add peaches and sugar and mix together. Let the peaches rest in the sugar for 5 minutes.In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and lemon juice. Mix well and then pour into the peach mixture. Mix to combine everything and then set over medium-low heat. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until the liquid has thickened slightly. Set Aside while you make the whipped cream and cream filling.
Cream Cheese Filling
In a medium bowl, mix together pudding and half and half. Whisk until well combined and thickened with little to no lumps.
Add the cream cheese and half of the whipped topping and combine well, removing all lumps. Set Aside
- Add heavy cream to a mixing bowl. Start mixing at the lowest speed, and then gradually increase speed to medium until the cream starts to get thicker. (The gradual progression prevents you from spraying yourself with cream.)
- When the cream starts to thicken, stop the mixer. Slowly add in the confectioners' sugar and then resume mixing again, starting with low speed and increasing to medium speed and eventually moving to a high speed.
- The cream will thicken and start to peak. Mix on high until the cream is thick and stiff. This happens quickly, the stage between soft and stiff peaks, so watch it closely.
- Spread the peach filling evenly into the prepared crust.
- Spread the cream cheese filling over the top of the peach filling.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top of the cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Serve Cold.
Did you try our Peaches and Cream Pie recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram.
This is a creamsicle in a pie! It’s quick and easy and made in only minutes. This recipe will go to the top of family faves recipes!
The flavors going on in this pie are out of this world. Fresh tomatoes, with crisp bacon just takes it to another level of goodness. Then you add all that melty cheese on top – drop the mic!
This creamy, delicious Easy Garlic Bread Chicken Pot Pie is quick and simple to make. This classic recipe is filled with vegetables, but the twist is the garlic bread topping. Bonus, it’s ready in just 30 minutes.