Lemon Parmesan Chicken Pasta
Lemon Parmesan Chicken Pasta is a healthy dinner idea that is quick and easy! We love trying new things!
This recipe is one for the books. I have been attempting to eat more healthy these days so I’m trying to move away from my favorite pasta, Alfredo. I love Alfredo so dang much! It’s so bad for me, I know this. This was super good, the lemon makes the dish so fresh and delicious!
- 8 oz whole-wheat penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions, for Al Dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in wine, lemon juice and zest; bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and the cooked pasta. Cover and let stand until the spinach is just wilted. Divide among 4 plates and top with parmesan evenly.
Did you try our Lemon Parmesan Chicken Pasta? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
MOMMA LOVIN PASTA RECIPES
Cheesesteak pasta is as good as it looks! This one pot wonder is ready in 30 minutes. Rich, and creamy pasta is packed with so much flavor!
Chicken Penne Pasta! What’s better than a dinner you can prep in 30 minutes? Chicken Penne Pasta is so freakin’ good. There are actually no words.
Sometimes you just don’t want to cook dinner, but you know you need to or you’ll be ordering it again. Last night we had Broccoli Chicken Pasta Casserole for dinner and it was a fun twist on the original.
We also tried to make it a little more healthy too.