Easy Strawberry Pancakes
Make these Easy Strawberry Pancakes tomorrow or this morning, you will not regret it.
Hear me out not every good recipe has to be from scratch especially when your kids are waking up at 5 in the morning on a day off. Good old Krusteaz will do the trick but this is just a spin on the recipe on the back.
My kids love them and so do I! I was out of pink food coloring for Valentines day this year and I wanted to.do.something fun so I made this up on the spot. And now we’ve had them 3 times and they are the best. Especially with a little buttermilk syrup!
- 1 1/2 cups Krusteaz pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your skillet to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender mix together strawberries and milk.
- Then mix together all the ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Cook for about 2 minutes each side.
- Top with buttermilk syrup and strawberries.
Did you try our Easy Strawberry Pancakes recipes? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
Getting a little creative here, Breakfast Pizza, you heard me. It’s a great way to wake up in the morning.
It’s winter break and the kids only want pancakes, so we’re making Hot chocolate pancakes at the Reese house!
This will quickly become your family’s favorite breakfast! This is French toast on steroids. You will never go back to normal French Toast again!!!