Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad
Hawaiian Cheesecake salad is the perfect dish to take your taste buds on a tropical vacation! This creamy, delicious side dish comes together so quick and easy!
Why is it that in the middle of Winter, I’m craving a tropical salad? The snow is falling outside but all I can think about is sitting on the beach!
I’m a firm believer that we need a little Summer in the Winter months! This is a perfect salad for any dinner and even if your new year resolution is to eat cleaner, it will be your friend!
It’s a rich and decant salad but won’t hurt your diet!
TIPS AND TRICKS
- I used Original Cool Whip but if you want to cut calories, use the Sugar Free Cool Whip. The flavor won’t change.
- I use original cheesecake pudding but again, you can use the sugar free version and it won’t change the flavor.
- I didn’t add coconut flakes because my family doesn’t like coconut, but it would be a perfect add in.
- Get a little nutty! Add some macadamia nuts, or cashews.
- 8 ounce package whipped cream cheese
- 3.4 ounce package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 8 ounces of Cool whip
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cans 10.5 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 20 ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into half moons
- 1 small container raspberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined. If the mixture is too thick you can add a splash of the milk to loosen it up.
With the mixer on low, slowly add the Cool Whip to the cream cheese mix. Mix until it becomes a smooth mixture. Whip until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi and raspberries.
Add the cheesecake mixture to the fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
In a small bowl combine the banana slices and the lemon juice. Toss until well coated, drain the excess lemon juice. Gently fold the banana into the cheesecake salad.
Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Did you try our Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
IT’S SALAD TIME!!!
Want to try something unique? You need to make Japanese Potato Salad for your next potluck dinner. The potatoes are mashed, combined with crunchy carrots, cucumbers, green onions, corn and tossed with a zesty mustard-vinegar-mayo dressing. A really great potato salad that has become our go-to at my house!
Grape Salad Recipe is a super simple and easy to make. It only has a few ingredients, which makes it perfect for any occasion! There’s a burst of flavor in every bite!
Chicken Sweet Potato Salad! I think a lot of times I forget about salads in the Winter because I don’t think of them being a hot dish. I have had a cold the past few weeks and haven’t wanted to eat anything. When I finally went for an outing out of my house, I couldn’t think of anything that I would want to put into my mouth. Let me introduce Warm Chicken Mango Sweet Potato Salad.