Yakisoba Noodle Stir Fry
Yakisoba Noodle Stir Fry is a simple dinner idea that is so good in the winter! We whipped this up last night and absolutely loved it!
We’re always looking for new recipes for the kids to try and eat. This one was a good one because they love noodles, veggies and chicken. I love having Chinese food when it’s cold outside.
It kind of reminds me of when I was pregnant with Greyson because I loved Chinese food and it was one of the only things I would keep down with him. Obviously it had to be good Chinese, like PF Changs. This recipe is super simple and that’s what we aim for these days!
- 1 tbsp. olive
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup pea pods
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 16 oz. yakisoba noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients together. Set it aside.
- Prepare all veggies for the recipe. Cut them into the size of your preference. Some noodles may need to be preheated in their original packaging. Follow the instructions on the box for the noodles.
- Cut the chicken into bite size chunks. Add the oil to the pan and heat to medium heat. Salt and pepper chicken to taste cook until all sides turn golden brown. Pull out and set aside.
- Cook all vegetables in a pan on medium high heat, just for a few minutes, until they are tender. This will add a golden color to them.
- Add chicken and sauce to the Veggies and then add in the noodles.
Did you try our Yakisoba Noodle Stir Fry recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? Please leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
TAKE OUT AT HOME
Skip the take out – this Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe is so good that you’ll put it on the permanent rotation. Chicken is coated in a sweet and sticky sauce and baked to perfection.
Molten Lava Chocolate Cake! Rich and decadent molten lava chocolate cake filled with a silky gooey chocolate filling. These lave cakes are super easy to make in under 30 minutes. They make a delicious dessert or Valentine’s day treat!
Wendy’s Copycat Chili at home? Yes, please! This is the perfect copy! Now you can have it at home any time you want!