White Lasagna Soup
White lasagna soup is a thick and creamy soup version of this classic Italian dish. Chicken is added to a warm, creamy, and cheesy broth along with lasagna noodles and spinach. It’s the perfect meal for when you craving hearty and comforting chicken soup for the soul. The best part? It’s quick and easy to make, meaning you can satisfy your cravings in just 30 minutes.
Why you’ll love this One Pot White Lasagna Soup recipe:
- ONE POT: Everything for this delicious soup is all made in one pot, so even the clean up is a breeze.
- EASY: Simple to make, this soup is quick to prep and ready to serve in 30 minutes with very little hands on cooking time, so it’s perfect for a family weeknight meal.
- DELICIOUS: I seriously could not stop eating this! It’s so rich and flavorful and the heavy cream, bacon, provolone and cream cheese make it extra rich and creamy in texture.
RECIPE TIPS AND TRICKS
- How to store: Keep leftover chicken lasagna soup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days or in the freezer for up to three months. If freezing, portion the soup into single-serving container or freezer bags for easy use.
- How to thaw: Thaw frozen soup overnight in the fridge. If you’re in a hurry, place frozen soup in a covered pan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- How to reheat: Reheat leftover soup in a covered pan over medium-low heat. If the soup becomes too thick, add small amounts of chicken broth or water. Mix it in entirely before adding more, and repeat until the soup reaches your desired consistency.
white lasagna soup Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 lasagna noodles broken into pieces
- 4-6 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk, heavy cream, or whole milk
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 4 to 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
white lasagna soup directions
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup! I don’t know about you, but when it’s cold outside, all I want to eat for dinner is soup. It’s not only one of my favorite dishes to eat but it’s also the perfect comfort food.
A few Sundays ago, we tried a new soup, chicken, and wild rice soup. I loved it! The soup is full of flavor and warms your toes at the same time.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup Recipe made into a Creamy Soup. All the flavors you love wrapped in a creamy bowl of comfort.