White Lasagna Soup
White lasagna soup is a perfect soup version of this classic Italian dish. It’s the ideal meal for when you craving comfort food. Quick and easy to make, and ready in just 30 minutes.
I am a soup lover! You can find all the yummy goodness in one pot and it’s easy to make! I believe soup is a great choice for dinner in Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- This yummy soup is all made in one pot, so less dishes.
- This is so easy to make, and the prep is quick and you will be serving it in 30 minutes. The best part, you can be a seasoned cook or one that’s just starting out and you will be successful when making this soup.
- You won’t be able to stop eating this! It’s has so many layers of flavor and the heavy cream, bacon, provolone and cream cheese take it over the top.
- Keep the leftover chicken lasagna soup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days or in the freezer for up to three months. If freezing, portion the soup into single-serving container or freezer bags for easy use.
white lasagna soup Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 lasagna noodles broken into pieces
- 4-6 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream, or half and half
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 4 to 6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
white lasagna soup directions
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup! I don’t know about you, but when it’s cold outside, all I want to eat for dinner is soup. It’s not only one of my favorite dishes to eat but it’s also the perfect comfort food.
A few Sundays ago, we tried a new soup, chicken, and wild rice soup. I loved it! The soup is full of flavor and warms your toes at the same time.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup Recipe made into a Creamy Soup. All the flavors you love wrapped in a creamy bowl of comfort.