Cherry Dump Cake
Cherry Dump Cake checks off all the boxes for the best dessert! It’s super easy to make that you will want to make it every week! It also wins the award on yummy!
Sometimes easy is a much better option! There are days that I want to add a dessert to my dinner plan but I haven’t planned or don’t have enough time to make it.
I don’t know what it is but when I use the skillet it feels like home! lol! It’s a one pan wonder that makes everyone happy!
Cherry Dump Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 21-oz. cans cherry pie filling
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. butter, divided
- 1 15.25-oz. box yellow cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Add the cherry pie filling, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to a 12-inch skillet coated with cooking spray; stir to combine.
- Grate the butter.. This combines better than cubing the butter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the shredded butter over the cherry filling. Pour the dry cake mix over the cherry mixture, patting into an even layer using your hands or a spoon. Scatter the remaining butter evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven until the top of the cake is golden brown and the cherry mixture is bubbly, about 50 minutes.
Serve immediately! Top with whip cream or your favorite ice cream!
Did you try our Cherry Dump Cake recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
EASY DESSERT RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!
Pineapple Pretzel Salad will be the star at your next party. It’s so good that you will have to hide it so you won’t keep eating it! The combination of sweet, salty and tart make it irresistible.
Well Hello Beautiful! This delicious but light dessert is made up of creamy vanilla pudding, bananas and Nilla wafers! This is the recipe the famous Magnolia Bakery uses. This is lip smacking good and will become everyone’s favorite!
With a explosion of flavor courtesy of the fresh blueberries, the tart lemon and moist cake. You have the perfect Lemon Blueberry Snacking Cake!
Oatmeal Cake is the perfect dessert! It’s an grandma kind of recipe. It’s has oatmeal, cinnamon, and a kiss from grandma! Since the oats are soaked in boiling water it gives you a moist and tender cake.