Smores Brownie Bars
We love us some Smores Brownie Bars! These are absolutely fantastic and they will cure your craving for S’mores and Brownies!
Honestly, I’ve been on a sweets kick, since I couldn’t eat them at all when I was pregnant with Ellie. It was awful! Now I can’t help but make the good stuff. I am picky about my calories that are worth putting into my body.
These are definitely worth the calories. My boys aren’t big sweets eaters and they finished these off in less than 3 days! Give these a try!
Smores Brownie Bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 full size graham crackers smashed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/4 sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk and 1 large egg, room temp
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 heaping cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper and grease heavily.
- In a large bowl whisk the graham cracker crumbs and sugar together. Pour in the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Pour the crust into the prepared pan and use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to pack the crust. Bake crust at 350F for 10 minutes. While crust is baking prepare brownies.
- In a large pot add the water, butter, sugar, and cocoa powder. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until it is all combined together. Then add the oil and vanilla extract. Cook on low an additional minute and mix to combine everything.
- Take off of the heat, let sit for 5 minutes then add the egg and egg yolk. Whisk to combine.
- Add the baking soda, salt, cornstarch, and mix to combine. Gently add the flour by using a spatula to fold in until just combined, just before there are no flour streaks add your chocolate chunks/ chips. Do not over mix, this will affect the end product.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 25-27 minutes.
- When brownies are just baked sprinkle on chocolate pieces and cover the whole pan in mini marshmallows turn the broiler on low and place the brownies under the heat. Watch carefully so they do not burn. Take out and let cool completely. To achieve clean cuts you must run your knife under hot water and clean the knife after each slice.
Did you try our Smores Brownie Bars Recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
SUMMER DESSERT RECIPES
This Jello Pie is any kids dream! Easy No Bake Recipe is perfect for summer! It will be a hit at any holiday, cookouts, picnics and fun family gatherings!
Have you been craving a delicious banana dessert? If so, this Banana Pudding Lasagna is going to take you to your happy place. Whenever People will come running because they know this dish will be go fast.
Reeses No Bake Cheesecake! It was delicious! Give it a try!