Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Oatmeal Raisin Muffins are the perfect way to start any morning! They are a perfect on the go breakfast!
Sometimes making new different foods for picky kids can be exhausting. Then I remember, my boys love muffins and raisins. This is the perfect combo for them to try and it was a resounding success!
Trust me when I say, Sawyer and Grey have exact opposite taste. Finding something they both like and will try is a difficult task. These are super yummy, give them a try!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or line with muffin tin liners.
- In the bowl of stand mixer, add the eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Add the bowl of dry ingredients to bowl of the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Add the oats and raisins to the mixture by folding them in using a spatula.
Scoop out batter into muffin tin, filling the cups ⅔ full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan. Enjoy once cooled!
Did you try our Oatmeal Raisin Muffins recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
LOVE MUFFINS? WE GOT YOU!
After family dinner last night we had extra strawberries and what is better than Strawberry Muffins?! Nothing is the answer you were searching for!
Searching for the Sweet Cornbread Muffins? Look no further. These were gone in less than 24 hours!