Strawberry Dump Cake
Strawberry Dump Cake will be the star of the show at any Summer gathering! It’s made with 5 ingredients that are “dumped” into a pan and baked. Yes, you read this right! Top it off with a big scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of cream and your life is complete.
This easy dessert can be baked in the oven or slow cooker. This is a great option if you want to keep the house cool on a hot day! You will get so addicted to dump cakes that you will want to try some more! Check out ooey, gooey Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake and Apple Caramel Dump Cake Recipe.
Options on how to serve the cake
Be sure to serve Strawberry Dump Cake in bowls and with spoons since it’s nice and gooey! Try serving this sweet treat with:
- Cinnamon & sugar sprinkled on top is a great little surprise for your taste buds.
- If you don’t have fresh berries on hand, you can use the fruit that you do have. This would be amazing with either blueberries or a fresh peach.
- Vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of cream or a spray of whipped cream will put the finishing touch of this already perfect dessert!
Strawberry Dump Cake
- (2) 21-ounce cans strawberry pie filling
- 1 box white cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 pound sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter or spray it with nonstick baking spray.
- Add the strawberry pie filling to the bottom of the baking dish, and using a rubber spatula, spread it evenly over the surface of the dish.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the strawberry pie filling, distribute evenly. Shake the pan, to make sure the cake mix is spread evenly.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the cake mix, try to distribute it evenly.
- Sprinkle the raw sugar over the melted butter.
- Scatter about half of the strawberry slices over the top of the sugar.
- Bake the Strawberry Dump Cake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Start checking on the cake after 40 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it just slightly cool on a cooling rack.
- Scoop cake into bowls, top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Garnish with remaining fresh sliced strawberries. Serve warm.
Did you try this Strawberry Dump Cake recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us Instagram!