Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake is an easy one-dish 3 ingredient cake recipe with rich cherry pie filling and buttery chocolate cake
When we go camping, we always make the raspberry dump cake and I have never tried a chocolate dump cake before.
Of course, I had to give it a try. Dump cakes are so easy that if you haven’t tried one before, you might be skeptical that it could be so delicious, but it is without a doubt tasty!
The warm, gooey, goodness goes well with ice cream!
1 Chocolate cake mix
2 cans of cherry pie filling
1 12 ounces can of Cherry Coke
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cake pan with cooking spray.
- Pour cherry pie filling onto the bottom of the pan. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the pie filling, and be sure to completely cover the cherries. DO NOT MIX!
- Pour Cherry Coke over the cake mix. You need to make sure to completely cover the cake mix with the Coke. DO NOT MIX
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve warm!