Apple Caramel Dump Cake Recipe
Get ready for an out of this world delicious dessert! Apple Caramel Dump Cake Recipe on takes 6 Ingredients! I bet you have most of them in your pantry!
I am a big fan of caramel! This little ditty is just right down my flavor alley! You can never go wrong with a dump cake because it only takes a few ingredients and the prep you have is opening a few cans!
This recipe is good on its own but can throw in some pecans, walnuts, or slivered almonds on top with the cake mix for a crunch! It takes it up a notch!!!
What is a dump cake? It’s exactly how it sounds! You dump all the ingredients into a casserole dish, cook it and it comes out as a delicious extremely yummy dessert!
CARAMEL APPLE DUMP CAKE INGREDIENTS
- apple pie filling
- caramel squares
- cake mix
Apple Caramel Dump Cake Recipe
- 2 (20 oz) cans apple pie filling
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups caramel squares, sliced in half
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter
- Caramel Sauce
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 13×9 casserole dish and set aside.
- Add the apple pie filling to the casserole dish. Add the cinnamon and nutmeg to the pie filling and combine it well.
- Arrange caramel squares on top of the apple filling layer and then top with yellow cake mix. Smooth cake mix into an even layer.
- Pour melted butter evenly on top of the cake mix. You can add more raw sugar on top of the butter if you would like. It really makes a BIG difference!
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and the edges are bubbling.
- Scoop into serving bowls and top with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired.
TIP: If part of the crust looks dry and was missed by the butter, simply take your cooking spray and give it a squirt. This is a way to make sure all of your crust comes out golden brown!
Did you try our Apple Caramel Dump Cake Recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
These Baked Apple Cinnamon Donuts are not only cute for fall, but they’re bursting with all the season’s goodness. Apple Baked Donuts are loaded with fall flavors and a tenderness that melts in your mouth.
These Apple Hand Pies feature a sweet apple pie filling inside a buttery, flaky pie crust. So easy to make and perfect for fall!
My family loves guacamole! We eat it on chips and on many of the recipes that we create! It just adds that extra little something to put that dish over the top! The other day while I was working on the blog, I was listening to the Today show.
A chef was sharing different recipes and talked about an apple & pomegranate guacamole. She had my attention at that point! So I decided that I wanted to create my own and see if it would be something that my family would like.
6 thoughts on “Easy Apple Caramel Dump Cake Recipe”
Had to pin your dump cake. It looks amazing and amazingly easy! Thanks for sharing!
it’s so good!
This looks extremely delicious!
it is…it really is! If the pan wasn’t so big, I would have licked it!
Yum, this looks amazing!
thank you! It tastes even better than it looks!