Kimberly’s Friday Favorites
Kimberly’s Friday Favorites! It’s Friday baby! This has been such a crazy week for me! My youngest daughter graduated with high honors from high school and two of my other girls had birthdays. Plus my granddaughter had her 1st birthday! Busy week but so fabulous!
Now it’s time to check out my favs for this week! Some new products and some great favorite standbys! So you know the drill, sit back, kick up your feet, and grab that Diet Coke.
high school graduation
Lisa is the baby of the family and she is so loved! She teased her dad that we kept the best for last and that she is the favorite child. I have always heard that the youngest is spoiled the most, but I have realized that is true because their siblings spoil them as well as the parents.
The coolest thing is that her big sister, Cassie, has been one of her teachers while in high school and Cassie had the privilege to present Lisa her diploma.
When in Pawpaw Goodge’s house, you play by Pawpaw Goodge’s rules. For over 70 years, the Goodge Family has perfected their own game of tricks and trumps, becoming a beloved family tradition. The Goodge Rules™ has since spread from family to family, becoming the staple for family game night mayhem. Bid to become “The Goodge” so you can make the rules. The Goodge is in charge, choose the trump, stash some extra cards, and bid your way to victory. Are you willing to risk it all? Do you have the cards and the skill to back it up? Watch out for frenemies and enemies! Be careful what you bid for! 3-4 players Ages 8+
This is the perfect present for a kiddo that is turning 1 to 2 years old. This is the second one I have bought for kids in my family!
- This hopping unicorn is beautifully made with eye-catching features. Take one look, touch, and fall in love — a spectacular gift for your special someone.
- Four sturdy legs prevent tipping and falling off and give kids a reliable partner to help strengthen muscles, learn how to maintain balance, and promote brain development.
- Play Anywhere Suitable for summer vacation, parties, classrooms, indoors, outdoors and more! Stimulate your child’s desire to ride a real horse. Children aged under two years old should always be under the direct supervision of an adult.
I just made a room for my grandkids to hangout in. I wanted furniture that would be bright, durable, and easy to clean. This was a perfect purchase!
- COMFORT: Serta, the first name in comfort, makes Serta-comfortable, sensibly priced, elegant living area seating. The contemporary, convertible Rane sofa provides premium comfort and style.
- BEAUTY: This futuristic, convertible sofa has a sleek silhouette with high-density foam, a button-tufted seat and back, and modern chrome legs. This beautiful and versatile sofa is easy to assemble with the tools included.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: To spot clean, use a dry cloth, soap, and water; apply pressure using circular motions. You’ll enjoy the Rane for years, and it’s an ideal compact couch for a small space.
- CONVERTIBLE: The back easily folds down to lounge for casual moments. When it’s time to sleep, fully recline it to a Serta-comfortable twin bed. It also has Serta’s Finger Guard protection to avoid injury.