Try this Easy Dutch Oven Teriyaki Chicken Recipe – all in one pan and great for an easy camping meal or even a weeknight meal. Even your pickiest eaters will approve!
We love to go Dutch oven cooking on Sunday for family dinner! It’s so easy to head up the canyon and enjoy nature, good food, and my family! the best part is my kitchen stays clean! I have been craving this even more since COVID.
You can do dutch oven cooking while your camping, picnic, or even in your backyard! Shoot, you can even throw this recipe in your oven at home! Super easy and so delicious!
3 lbs chicken ( I use chicken thighs)
1 cup brown sugar
1 or 2 cans of pineapple rings
- Marinate chicken in the Ziploc bag for an hour or more.
- Pour chicken mixture into the Dutch oven
- Cover with brown sugar and pineapple rings.
- Place 10 to 12 briquettes on the top and
bottom of the Dutch oven.
- It will take about an hour to cook or until
chicken is done. Check to make sure the middle of the chicken isn’t pink in color.
The chicken will be so tender! We served it over white rice.
If cooking at home, Preheat oven to 425 degrees and bake for an hour.
DUTCH OVEN RECIPES