Keto Low Carb Smothered Pork Chops
Keto Low Carb Smothered Pork Chops is a quick and easy recipe that is the perfect match for pork chops. Break out your cast-iron skillet and discover the totally delicious recipe!
I have always loved me a good pork chop! I remember my mom making them when I was little and trying to get every last bite off the bone! It’s been kind of personal quest to find a recipe that showcases pork chops. It’s important that they are cooked just right, and not dry.
This recipe fits the bill. It’s perfect for those who are on keto diet and put a smile on the rest of the family’s faces.
- 4 pork chops
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 c Mozzarella, shredded
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 c. packed baby spinach
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add pork chops and cook until golden and cooked through. Remove from skillet and place on a plate to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and onion to skillet and cook until softened, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan, Mozzarella, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes.
2 thoughts on “Keto Low Carb Smothered Pork Chops”
Oh how I love it when something this delicious is so good for you! This looks amazing. Thank you for sharing these Keto Pork Chops with the Hearth and Soul Link Party!
Yum, looks tasty! Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 10, open March 1 to 26. All entries shared on social media if share buttons installed. I invite you to my Themed Linkup 12 for Crock Pot and Instant Pot Recipes, open February 28 to March 10 if you have any appropriate posts. Won’t you join me at my Short Story Prompt Party for fun and creativity? Open March 2 to 9. Just start typing, see what you come up with! Remember, no story is too short! The prompt is: I woke from a long nap to see…