Crunchy Salad with Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing
Crunchy Salad with Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing is one of my new favorite salads to have.
Like I told you yesterday, I am on a salad kick lately. It’s one of the only things that does not make me feel nauseous and have heartburn. Both of which are miserable. I love crunchy toppings on my salad and this salad was the perfect combination of crunchy and the balsamic honey mustard dressing was so good!
- 2 cups of spring mix salad
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 celery sticks sliced diagonally
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 a green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the salad ingredients and then drizzle the desired amount of dressing on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Italian Pasta Salad