Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip
This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip is crazy good! It’s a perfect appetizer, dessert or even breakfast! 30 minutes from start to finish!
How fun is the idea of cinnamon roll bites drenched in a delicious dip. Can you imagine your family’s faces if you made this for breakfast? You can! It only takes a few ingredients and only minutes to make!
You can make this quickly on the stovetop or fondue or let it savor in your slow cooker! My husband couldn’t keep his hands off these yummy little morsels!
- 1 package whipped (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Miniature Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 packages regular-sized refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- pretzel rods
- For the fondue, beat the cream cheese and butter. Add vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Slowly beat in the powdered sugar until completely combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a heat-safe glass or ceramic bowl or dish that will fit into your slow cooker.
- Place the bowl or dish filled up with the fondue mixture in the slow cooker. Place the lid over the slow cooker and place on low for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- When ready to serve, either leave it in the slow cooker to keep it warm, or pull it out and transfer to another dish.
- Time the cinnamon rolls to be done when the fondue will be done for best results!
- For the cinnamon rolls, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a miniature muffin tin with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the package and break in half. Take each half and connect it together to form a mini cinnamon roll.
- Place each one in it's own cavity in the miniature muffin tin. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the biscuits are no longer gooey and are baked through.
- Place the baked cinnamon rolls on pretzel rods and dip into the fondue mixture.
- This dessert is best when the cinnamon rolls are hot/fresh out of the oven!