Crockpot Chicken Parmesan Soup is an absolutely delicious and easy dinner.
This dinner only took about 10 minutes to put together. I love how easy it was and I’ve been loving tomato soup lately and this really hit the spot! The amount was great for the three of us and Grey ate a ton of the soup.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 24 oz diced tomatoes
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 3/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups rotini pasta
- Mozzarella for topping
- Add chicken, vegetables, tomato sauce, spices, chicken broth and bay leaves. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 7 hours.
- Remove chicken, chop into cubes and then set aside. Remove and discard bay leaves.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup. Stir in parmesan cheese and heavy cream until fully combined.
- Return shredded chicken to the soup along with uncooked pasta. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded mozzarella and you can add extra parmesan cheese. Use a kitchen torch to melt and lightly brown the cheese, or you can broil the cheese in the oven with an oven-safe bowl.
Crockpot Rice-A-Roni Soup
Crockpot Hawaiian Meatballs
Crockpot Potato and Corn Chowder