Pumpkin Pie Crisp
Pumpkin Time! Pumpkin Pie Crisp is hands down better than your traditional pie! It’s easy make with a too die for flavor! This recipe will knock your socks off!
This seriously is so good and so easy that you will make your momma proud! Even if you aren’t a pumpkin fan, you will love this! Top this off with a big scoop of creamy, smooth vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel. Do I need to say anything else?
- Pumpkin Filling
- 1 (15-oz.) canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup raw sugar, if you don't have this, use regular sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Cinnamon Streusel
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a 12-inch cast iron skillet or a medium casserole dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and vanilla. Whisk in heavy cream until smooth. Pour into prepared skillet and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add melted butter and stir with a fork until crumbly.
- Spread cinnamon streusel topping on top of pumpkin pie mixture in an even layer.
- Bake until the filling is set and the top is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then serve warm topped with ice cream, and caramel topping.
9 thoughts on “Pumpkin Pie Crisp”
Everything looks delicious! My mouth was watering looking at the Pumpkin Pie Crisp and the Pumpkin Dump Cake.
thank you! it’s so good, I want to make it everyday! lol!
That looks amazing! I have never heard of pumpkin pie crisp but I sure love apple crisp. Pinned
thank you! it is so good!
I am so making this! Apple dishes are a favorite in my house. I also want to make the Apple Dump Cake! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen
Your Pumpkin Pie Crisp looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great week and come back to see us soon!
This looks really good. I never thought about making a crisp with pumpkin. I am saving this recipe to Pinterest for later!
It is so good! my husband wants me to make it every week! lol!