To Go Breakfast Sandwiches
Breakfast time and meal planning. Trying to be quick and easy, to go breakfast sandwiches are what you need to succeed.
Breakfast time is rough. Getting up and out the door can be hard. Then trying to eat breakfast is a challenge that we haven’t quite conquered. I mean, we never eat breakfast. I’m currently testing out all these new recipes and to go things for the school year next year.
Matt and I want to eat healthier and save money at the same time. It’s a matter of making time to make the food and have it ready to go. I find myself eating crap food if I don’t eat anything for breakfast. These were fairly simple to make and put together. Matt has loved having these to go.
to go breakfast sandwiches
- 6 English muffins
- 12 slices of bacon (baked to desired crispiness), cut in half
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour in a greased 9×13 pan. Bake for 20 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through. I used a large mouth mason jar lid to cut the eggs into perfect circles and then had the leftover eggs for Grey’s breakfast.
- Assemble the sandwiches, eggs, bacon, and cheddar. Repeat until all six are done.
- Then wrapped the sandwiches in a damp paper towel, then wrap in parchment paper, place in a gallon freezer bag.
- They will last for up to a month. When ready to eat, pull out of the freezer, take off the parchment paper, and microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Pull off the paper towel and enjoy!!