Need a new easy dinner idea, it doesn’t get easier than Savory Skirt Steak.
It’s really easy to find new fun recipes, they take forever, here is one that is easy. Savory Skirt steak for the win. We doubled this recipe so we had leftovers for lunch, which I will show you tomorrow! Anyways, this was really good and we ate almost an entire pound of this which is weird, Grey loved it too!
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Mix all of the ingredients in a Ziploc bag and add the skirt steak, coat well and marinate in the fridge until ready to cook. Marinate for at least 30 minutes if time allows.
- In an iron skillet over medium-high heat place the skirt steak. Slightly press down to create sear. For medium rare, cook for 3 minutes. Flip Steak and cook for an additional 4 minutes. If more done steak is desired cook for longer.
- Let steak rest and then cut into thin slices.