Roasted Chicken with Peaches! Is the perfect dinner for a warm Summer night! Skillet roast chicken with peaches, tomatoes, and red onion, will leave you wanting more!
And did we mention you’ll have only one pan to clean? Let me introduce you to Roasted Chicken with Peaches!
I love cooking with fresh ingredients in the Summer! It just takes every dish to a different level! This is perfect for a weekday meal or fancy enough for date night!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 pieces chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ½ cup flour
- 3 peaches, cut into thick wedges
- 3 tomatoes, cut into thick wedges
- 1 red onions, diced
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, diced
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and butter to the hot pan. In a pie tin combine flour, salt and pepper. Dredge each piece of chicken in flour mixture. I like to let it rest for a few minutes before cooking then the coating sticks better.
- 3. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- 4. Add the peaches to the pan and sear until browned on both sides, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the peaches from pan. Repeat with the tomatoes, and then remove them from the pan.
- 5. Add the red onions to the pan and saute until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Deglaze the pan with the vinegar and then return the chicken to the pan.
- 6. Transfer the pan to the oven and roast until the chicken is fully cooked, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the peaches and tomatoes to the pan and cook 5 to 8 minutes more.
- 7. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.