Dutch Oven Roast! When I was first married every Sunday, I would cook a roast or a whole chicken in the crockpot. It was simple and would cook while we were at church. Seriously, it was a rare occasion for me to cook one in the middle of the week! Now that I’m a seasoned mom, I think, what the heck!
A roast is so easy and can be used for leftovers throughout the week. I’m in love with home Dutch ovens! When you are cooking a roast it really matters what pan you use. Dutch oven roast cook slowly and the smell fills your house with amazing goodness! Total Win! It’s ready when you get home from soccer games or softball!
This recipe is so simple! Even if you don’t cook that much, you will be able to conquer this like a beast! Seriously, it’s so good and so tender!
- Roast Beef- make sure its thawed out and at room temperature
- 1 packet of Lipton Onion Mix
- Olive oil
- 2 to 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 bag baby potatoes
- 1/2 bag baby carrots
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. In the bottom of your dutch oven, drizzle olive oil. Place your roast in the pan.
- Sprinkle the onion mix on top of the roast and then place the beef bouillon on top of the roast. Add the veggies. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the veggies. It will take about 3 to 4 hours.
DUTCH OVEN RECIPES