BBQ Chicken Pizza Pinwheels is the easiest dinner for those busy nights.
Just like always, I’m looking for those easy meals that don’t require too much effort or make too much mess. My house is a disaster right now. It’s the last week of school and I am just trying to make it to the end. This is some of the stuff I just had in the fridge. I really need to do some shelf cooking this summer to clean out my pantry. This meal was an easy dinner idea.
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- Stubbs Sticky Sweet BBQ sauce
- 2 Baked and Shredded Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 small Red Onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza crust into a rectangle. Spread on BBQ sauce. Top with chicken, onion, and cheese.
- Roll it up longways and cut it into slices. Bake face up for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter. Then stir in the garlic, parmesan, and parsley. Brush on the rolls and then bake for another 5 to 7 minutes, until it’s golden brown on top.