Sheet Pan Tuscan Chicken! Ever since I started making the sheet pan meals, I find myself wondering what new one I can create! They are so easy and have that healthy twist that makes me happy to eat my veggies!
Again, fewer dishes!!! If your a mom with 10 kids or an empty nester, Sheet Pan Tuscan Chicken is perfect for you!
It’s also incredibly easy — you only need to make one marinade for both the chicken and the veggies and just put them in separate bags. Enjoy the savory and sweet flavors of this dinner tonight!
- 4 whole Boneless, Chicken Thighs
- 6 whole Roma Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pound Green Beans
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- To a bowl or pitcher, add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, along with the garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Whisk it until it’s well blended.
- Place the chicken in a large zipper bag and pour in half the dressing. Seal the bag and set it aside.
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters. Cut onion into chunks. Trim the ends off the green beans, and place the veggies in a large zipper bag. Pour in the rest of the dressing, then seal the bag and set them aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Arrange the chicken and veggies on a sheet pan, Pour a little of the marinade on top of the chicken. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, shaking the pan once during that time.
- • With a few minutes left of cook time, lay slices of fresh mozzarella on each chicken breast. Return them to the oven until melted.
- • Sprinkle ½ cup shredded Parmesan all over the pan as soon as you remove it from the oven. Let it sit a few minutes before serving.
sheet pan dinners
8 thoughts on “Easy Sheet Pan Tuscan Chicken”
Oh this looks gorgeous! Love the tomatoes, green beans and the spices. Thank you so much for sharing at the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Happy Easter!
Hi again! Just popping by to say thank you so much again for sharing this post with the Hearth and Soul Link Party. I’m featuring it at the party this week! I hope you will join us. Thank you again for being a part of the Hearth and Soul community!
Thank you for sharing this recipe on #omhgww, it is making my mouth water, gorgeous pictures!!!
This looks so delicious and is definitely landing on our dinner table soon. My kind of meal prep in one pan. Pinned 🙂
That looks amazing! I don’t make nearly enough one pan dinners. Pinned.
Your Sheet Pan Tuscan Chicken looks delicious, we are going to love this recipe! Thanks so much for sharing your post with us this week and hope you have a very special weekend!