S’more Brownies! Do you ever get in that mood where you just can’t get enough of your favorite sweet? My Lisa is all about brownies! Her little eyes just light up when there is a mention of this divine dessert.
Since this is the case, it has become a challenge for me to find the best brownie recipes ever. Let me introduce you to S’more Brownies!
You will fall in love! S’more brownies are poked with marshmallows and smothered too! You will be drooling while you drizzle the chocolate all over this masterpiece! Yes, it’s sooooo easy to make!
1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on the box
1 c. marshmallow fluff
30 mini marshmallows
2 tbsp. chocolate sauce, warmed
Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º and line an 8″-x-8” pan. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into prepared pan. Bake according to the package. Let cool, 20 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over brownies.
- Microwave marshmallow fluff with 1 tablespoon water until pourable, 20 seconds. Pour into poke holes.
- Top with a layer of mini marshmallows and broil until golden, 2 minutes.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and garnish with crushed graham crackers.