Honey Garlic Baked Pork Steaks are the perfect dinner for you and your family. I could not express in words how good this was!
I’m always looking for good recipes that are different than what I usually do! I forget about pork chops, I love them though, if they are cooked right. Well the store did not have pork chops, so pork steaks it was. They were super juicy and had a little more fat than chops. They absorbed the flavor better. These were absolutely delicious!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 pork steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chopped parsley
- In a ziploc bag combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup and oregano. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place pork steaks, and mix it all around. Allow to marinate for 3 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the pork steaks and sauce to the skillet; sear the steaks on both sides just until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat, add the butter, and place pork steaks in the preheated oven.
- Cook for about 15 to 18 minutes, until cooked through. 160 F.
- Remove from oven and transfer the pork shops to a serving plate.
- Spoon sauce over the chops and garnish with parsley and serve.