The dip you must-have for your next party is The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip. It really hits the spot and may cause a myocardial infarction. Worth every calorie though!
Super Bowl Sunday was this week, and you know we had to be having some dips. I was going to serve it on crostini bread but I totally burnt the baguette in the oven. It was awesome with crackers and tortilla chips!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese
- 10 oz chopped fresh spinach
- 14 oz marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and garlic with a hand mixer until well blended.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, gruyere cheese, spinach, and artichokes.
- Place into a 9×9 dish and top with a little extra mozzarella cheese and parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
- Serve with a baguette, crackers, or even chips!