For those who love smoking and burnt ends. This Pork Belly Burnt Ends Recipes is for you!
We love our smoker so much and have been wanting to try tons of different recipes! It took me some serious time to find pork belly. The only two places I could find it was Costco and Rancho Market. We don’t have a Costco card so we can’t go there so we went to Rancho Market in Provo. It was an adventure! Give this recipe a try!
- 3 pounds Pork Belly or Pork Side
- Sweet Rub O’ Mine
- Brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Your favorite Barbecue sauce
- Trim the pork belly skin off and cut the pork belly into 1 inch by 1-inch squares. Then salt and pepper generously. Cover all sides. Then use a quarter cup of brown sugar to cover all sides of the pork belly. Lastly cover the pork belly with Sweet Rub O’ Mine, return to the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the smoker to 275 degrees. We used hickory pellets.
- Place pork belly pieces on the grate and smoke for 3 hours.
- Then pull off the smoker and toss in barbecue sauce and place in a roasting pan. Top with butter slices, about 1/2 cup brown sugar and honey.
- Cover with foil and continue to cook for another 2 hours.