Quick and easy dinner idea! Slow Cooker Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes! The Crockpot has been my go to! It should be yours too!
The school year is getting nuts! Grey is getting teeth and not having a prep period, I am absolutely exhausted when I get homework! Crockpot is life! Try this recipe!
- 8 Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup parmesan shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Season the chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, skin side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Place potatoes into your slow cooker. Stir in olive oil and garlic. Also, season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken on top to the slow cooker in a single layer.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley. Serve immediately.