Quick and easy dinner idea! Slow Cooker Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes! The Crockpot has been my go-to! It should be yours too!
The school year is getting nuts! Grey is getting teeth and not having a prep period, I am absolutely exhausted when I get homework! The crockpot is life! Try this recipe!
- 8 Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup parmesan shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Season the chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, skin side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Place potatoes into your slow cooker. Stir in olive oil and garlic. Also, season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken on top to the slow cooker in a single layer.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley. Serve immediately.