Meatball Lasagna Rollups
Meatball Lasagna Rollups! Matt’s favorite food is lasagna. This is a fun way to Jazz it up! Try these delicious Meatball Lasagna Rollups!
This year we are trying to be better at eating leftovers. I thought these would be a great way to still have one of our favorite meals for lunch the next couple of days and to also have them easily put in meal prep boxes.
Yes, I know there are a lot of calories in these, but they are worth every single calorie.
- 12 meatballs
- Large bottle or 2 small bottles of your favorite marinara (I used Prego 3 cheese)
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 16 oz of ricotta cheese
- 12 slices of mozzarella cheese
- In a 9×13 inch pan, spread one large bottle marinara. Then layout a lasagna noodle horizontally on a cutting board. Spread about a tablespoon of ricotta onto the noodle. Place a meatball on top of the ricotta on one end. Lay a mozzarella slice on the end of the noodle and place a meatball on top of the ricotta.
- Roll up the noodle with the meatball and cheese inside. Place the meatball bomb into the baking dish, with the meatball showing. Repeat with the rest of the meatballs, noodles, and cheese.
- Bake the dish for about 25 minutes, until the top is lightly browned. Remove from the oven, and garnish with the parsley. Feel free to reserve some of the marinaras to serve with the rollups.