Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Cucumber and Tomato Salad! We just got our first tomato out of our garden! Super small but still it was a fresh tomato! With all these fresh produce around in the Summer, all I want to make is recipes that showcase these items.
This Cucumber and Tomato Salad is perfect in the Summer but would be great at any time of the year. Sometimes the simplest ingredients make the best dishes, in this case, juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, and sweet red onion.
Can you imagine how happy your family will be when you put this on the table? In fact, it would be a great dish for any BBQ!
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 to 3 large garlic clove
- 3 Tbsp mayo
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine cucumber, chopped tomato and onion; toss to combine.
- In another bowl combine mayo, sour cream, sugar, vinegar,and garlic,mix well then pour over veggies, and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill until serving.