Need a quick family dinner idea? These meatball sliders are perfect!
I am always on the hunt for easy but yummy dinner ideas. These meatball sliders were amazing. They were such a quick dinner and tasted delicious. My two-year-old gobbled them up! They pair well with just about any side so they make a very flexible meal.
15 slider buns
15 meatballs, cooked
2 c pasta sauce
2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 Tbs parmesan cheese
1 Tbs parmesan cheese
2 Tbs olive oil
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- place the bottom half of the slider buns in a casserole dish. Spoon a little sauce on each bun then place a meatball on each one, and add just a little more sauce over the meatballs.
- cover the meatballs in mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top buns over the meatballs and brush them with a little oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 10 minutes, then uncover and cook for 10 more minutes.
If you have any other easy dinner recipes you love I would love for you to share them with me!!