2 Ingredient Play Dough
2 Ingredient Play Dough! For someone that doesn’t have small kids living in my house, I make a lot of playdough! It’s either for my grandkids or for my cute little primary class. In the past, I have always made the cream of tartar recipe but it takes so much of cream of tartar that I forget to stock up!
The other day I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across this recipe for 2 ingredient play dough. It sounded too good to be true!
I knew that I needed to try it out, so I ran to the Dollar store that afternoon to get the ingredients. It only took minutes to make and now I’m wondering why I hadn’t heard of this before! It only costs about a dollar to make and it is seriously the softest play dough you have ever felt!
2 cups of cornstarch
1 cup hair conditioner or lotion
food coloring (optional)
- In a bowl, place your conditioner. If you are going to add food coloring, this is the time. Stir it into the conditioner.
- Mix in the cornstarch. I used a fork at first and then used my hands. The more you mix the more it will come together.
- Once it has come together, place on the countertop to kneed. It will become very smooth the longer you work with it.
- If it feels too dry still you can add a little bit more conditioner.
- Keep it in a Ziploc bag when you’re not playing with it.