Lean Raspberry Cheesecake! It has everything that makes dessert “right”! The combination of the chocolate crust to the creamy cheesecake filling! You deserve this!
Every New Year brings the desire to eat a little healthier, at least at our house! My son, Zac, is always finding new hikes he can take his dad on. After they had made all the plans for the different hikes that are on the schedule for this year, my husband decided it was time to get in better shape!
That means I’m on a mission to make dishes that taste great but are fewer calories.
It’s really hard to have Sunday dinner without dessert! I’m a firm believer that food needs to look fabulous, especially if it has fewer calories. Then you don’t feel like you are being punished for doing something so right! Life is too short not to have dessert! You will forget that you were ever watching your calories with this Raspberry Cheesecake!
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp light butter, softened
- 8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch spring pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork until mixed through. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually add the yogurt, egg whites and flour., do not over beat. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature then chill a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time until melted, careful not to burn.
- Use a spatula to drizzle the chocolate all over the top of the cheesecake. Top each piece with 2 raspberries and enjoy!