Dinner last night needed to be quick and not a lot of maintenance. We had a lot going on tonight. I made Chicken Stuffed Garlic Bread! This was easy and so delicious!
Sometimes when I get home from work, I just want something I can pop in the oven and that will come out tasting like a chef made it. Well friends we have arrived. I made this as easy as one, two, three. I made this as easy and quick as possible. I went to the store bought the pre-made crispy chicken, baguette and sliced cheese. Smith’s frozen crispy chicken is amazing.
- 4 or 5 skinny frozen crispy chicken tenders
- 1 french baguette
- 8 white cheddar slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- freshly chopped parsley
- Baked frozen chicken by the directions.
- Meanwhile, slice the baguette into thirds or fourths (each baguette piece should be roughly the same length of the fried chicken strips). Hollow out the insides of the baguette pieces with a knife.
- Lay two slices of white cheddar on top of each other with a 1-inch overlap. Place a chicken strip on the overlapping region, and then fold the cheddar tightly around the chicken.
- Push the rolled chicken strips into the baguette pieces. Slice the stuffed baguette pieces into 2-inch slices, then place them tightly side-by-side on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic and parsley. Brush the garlic butter evenly over the baguette slices, making sure some drips in between the slices.
- Wrap the foil over the re-assembled baguette and bake for 20–25 minutes, until cheese is melted and the top is starting to brown.
- Remove the foil and serve with marinara.