Chicken Stuffed Garlic Bread
Chicken Stuffed Garlic Bread! Dinner last night needed to be quick and not a lot of maintenance. We had a lot going on tonight. I made Chicken Stuffed Garlic Bread! This was easy and so delicious!
Sometimes when I get home from work, I just want something I can pop in the oven and that will come out tasting as a chef made it. Well friends we have arrived. I made this as easy as one, two, three.
I made this as easy and as quick as possible. I went to the store-bought the pre-made crispy chicken, baguette, and sliced cheese. Smith’s frozen crispy chicken is amazing.
Chicken Stuffed Garlic Bread
- 4 or 5 skinny frozen crispy chicken tenders
- 1 French baguette
- 8 white cheddar slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- freshly chopped parsley
- Baked frozen chicken by the directions.
- Meanwhile, slice the baguette into thirds or fourths (each baguette piece should be roughly the same length of the fried chicken strips). Hollow out the insides of the baguette pieces with a knife.
- Lay two slices of white cheddar on top of each other with a 1-inch overlap. Place a chicken strip on the overlapping region, and then fold the cheddar tightly around the chicken.
- Push the rolled chicken strips into the baguette pieces. Slice the stuffed baguette pieces into 2-inch slices, then place them tightly side-by-side on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic, and parsley. Brush the garlic butter evenly over the baguette slices, making sure some drips in between the slices.
- Wrap the foil over the re-assembled baguette and bake for 20–25 minutes, until cheese is melted and the top is starting to brown.
- Remove the foil and serve with marinara.
18 thoughts on “Yummy Chicken Stuffed Garlic Bread”
This sounds so good. I’ll be adding this to our dinner rotation. I love quick and easy meals that taste great.
You can’t go wrong with delicious easy meals! This looks so amazing! I have to make this!
That’s a meal right there! But it’s also a nice appetizer or snack during the holidays or game day! I think it’s really going to be a hit especially since everyone likes garlic bread!
This looks really good and it’s definitely something that I would make for my family! They’re going to love this, without a doubt!
Where do I even begin?! Bread, chicken, GARLIC…. This looks AMAZING and delicious. I’ll definitely be trying this out!
Two of my son’s favorite things! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🙂
I will take 2 loaves to go please! I wish…Pinned!
Oh my this looks so so good. Wonder if you can do this with crescents.
Chicken in a baguette? Have to say I wouldn’t have thought to do that but I see the appeal.
This Chicken stuffed garlic bread looks so good and really tempting. I will definitely share this recipe with my friend who is planning to open her new pastry shop.
My family would love this! They love breaded chicken and who doesn’t love garlic bread? Or cheese? yummo!
This looks and sounds like a delicious recipe! I would love to make this for a party sometime as I bet it’s a huge hit!
As a few others have said, this would make for a great addition to a party. You could cut the pieces up smaller to make them appetizer size. It really does look so delicious.
I would totally serve these at a party or just a get together. I think it would definitely be a hit with my kids as well. We eat plenty of chicken and garlic bread in my home.
Yum! I can’t wait to have this after I have baby. With GD again I have to really watch my carbs but this? Is a must I am saving this and making this ASAP! It looks delicious!
Oh that sounds delicious! Quick and easy is always good, I’ll try mine with salmon.
What a great idea, this looks awesome! Hope you have a fantastic week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
This recipe is simple and looks so tasty. I need to try this for sure. We love a quick and delicious meal in our home.