Amazing Red Velvet Oreo Balls
These Amazing Red Velvet Oreo Balls are amazing and so easy to make!! They only take three ingredients!
Get ready to swoon! These Red Velvet Oreo Balls are so amazing!! If you like Red Velvet anything (who doesn’t) then these are going to blow your mind! If you’ve had our regular Oreo Balls than I’m sure you already know what I’m talking about, and I’ll let you in on a little secret: All you do differently is use Red Velvet Oreos! A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
1 pkg Red Velvet Oreos
1 pkg cream cheese
1/2 a pkg of almond bark
1. Mash Red Velvet Oreos. (I usually put them into a Ziploc bag and smash with a mallet)
2. Soften the cream cheese and mix with the Oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls and put on a cookie sheet covered by wax paper.
4. Put the Oreo balls into the fridge to set.
5. Meanwhile, melt the almond bark in a pot on the stove. (Melt on LOW. And stir constantly so you don’t burn it!)
6. Put an Oreo ball on a spoon and dip it all the way in the almond bark. Put it back on the wax paper for it to set.
Let me know what you think when you try them!