Get ready for the most amazing little thing you’ve ever tasted!! These are so easy to make and sooo easy to eat the whole batch yourself, so consider yourself warned!
1 package of Oreos
1 package of cream cheese
1/2 a package of almond bark
1. Mash Oreos . (I usually put them into a Ziploc bag and mash with a mallet)
2. Soften the cream cheese and mix with the Oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into bite sized balls and put on a cookie sheet covered by wax paper.
4. Put the Oreo balls into the fridge to set.
5. Meanwhile, melt the almond bark in a pot on the stove. (Melt on LOW. And stir constantly so you don’t burn it!)
6. Put an Oreo ball on a spoon and dip it all the way in the almond bark. Put it back on the wax paper for it to set.
Don’t eat too many!!!
8 thoughts on “Delicious Oreo Balls”
My friend made something similar for a party recently…I can attest that these are truly awesome! Yum!
I've also had these recently, amaze-balls! Sooo good! Thanks for sharing the recipe.
I think my daughter made these and they are fabulous! Pinning it for myself!!Thanks
yummy i could see myself eating way too many of these 🙂
You have done it again and I am featuring these when my link party opens up tonight
I love these little yummy treats. So simple to make and so tasty.
These are going on my Christmas Candy to make for this year. Thank you so much for linking these up to Foodie Friends Friday and I want to let you know that these are my host favorites and I have featured them on my party tonight and they were also featured over at Daily Dish Magazine. I hope you join us again this week.