Get ready for the most amazing little thing you’ve ever tasted!! These are so easy to make and sooo easy to eat the whole batch yourself, so consider yourself warned!
1 package of Oreos
1 package of cream cheese
1/2 a package of almond bark
1. Mash Oreos . (I usually put them into a ziplock bag and mash with a mallet)
2. Soften the cream cheese and mix with the Oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into bite sized balls and put on a cookie sheet covered by wax paper.
4. Put the Oreo balls into the fridge to set.
5. Meanwhile, melt the almond bark in a pot on the stove. (Melt on LOW. And stir constantly so you don’t burn it!)
6. Put an Oreo ball on a spoon and dip it all the way in the almond bark. Put it back on the wax paper for it to set.
Don’t eat too many!!!