Easy fall cake that will be enjoyed by everyone during the holiday season. Soft, moist pumpkin cake soaked with caramel. This Pumpkin Caramel Cake is paired beautifully with caramel flavors and creamy whipped cream in each bite.
I’m all about easy, especially when it tastes amazing! There are times when I just want a super easy dessert to feed my family. Sometimes my brain can’t do complicated. This pumpkin caramel cake is amazing and you don’t have to make your brain hurt to make it!!
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 cake pan
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin puree with a wooden spoon.
- Spread batter into a prepared pan. It will be super thick!
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean!
- Let cake cool completely.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the surface of the cake. Pour caramel into the holes.
- Spread Cool Whip all over the top of the cake, then sprinkle a light dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Top it off with the chopped pecans!