3 minute coconut mounds fudge! It’s dangerously easy to make…your tastebuds will thank you, but your hips will not!
Hi, it’ Jessica. It’s my week to share again! Yay! I have lots of fun stuff coming up this week, including DIY Bath bombs! I can’t wait to share, so stick around!
I’ve been wanting to share this recipe since Christmas time! My friend brought me the most delicious and easy-to-make fudge as a gift, and when she gave me the recipe, I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make!
That got my wheels turning, and I thought, like I always do, I could totally mix this up and make a ton of different fudges with the same 3 minute method! So, needless to say, we had a lot of fudge in our house, and I gained a few pounds over Christmas.
Of course, we had to try it a few times to make sure we got it right, and each recipe was just a little better than the last, but all were too delicious to give away!
Fudge is probably one of my most favorite treats ever. I love it more than I love cookies! And with this easy 3 minute coconut mounds fudge recipe, it’s easier than ever to enjoy it on a Sunday night with the family, even if I don’t plan ahead.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp coconut flavoring
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tsp butter
- Line an 8" x 8" baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine white chocolate chips, coconut oil and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 1 minute intervals until chips are melted, stirring every minute.
- Fold in coconut shreds and coconut flavoring.
- Pour into baking dish. Spread until smooth.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl until melted. Stirring frequently.
- Spread dark chocolate on top of the coconut mixture.
- Pop the fudge in the fridge for an hour, or until it sets up.
- Cut into 1" squares and try not to eat them all in one afternoon!