3 Minute 3 Ingredient Microwave Fudge
3 Minute 3 Ingredient Microwave Fudge! All made in the microwave! It’s literally the best fudge I’ve ever made, and I’ve made a TON of fudge recipes!
If you love fudge, which I’m sure you do, I mean why else would you be here!? This is the LAST fudge recipe you will ever make!!!!!
Forget all the other recipes I’ve ever shared…well… except the Egg Nog fudge recipe, that one’s a keeper, and pin the heck out of this one so you don’t lose it!
My diet was off to a good start and then I found this awesome and delicious recipe and realized how easy it was to make! Instantly my diet went out the window, along with about 10 pieces of fudge into my mouth!!!
This recipe is the ultimate microwave fudge recipe, and it can be made in 3 minutes! What?! And it only has 3 ingredients!!! What!?!
How is this possible you ask? Well, I’ll just start by telling you that my neighbors brought this fudge over on Christmas Eve so I begged for the recipe and I couldn’t believe how easy it was.
Don’t let the microwave fudge title throw you off. It tastes like manna from heaven…if the manna was made of creamy chocolate goodness…I mean I was totally expecting some long, drawn-out recipe that included the tears of a newborn infant or something! It’s THAT soft and creamy and delicious!
I was so excited to know it could be made in a matter of seconds…120 to be exact! It’s Awesome sauce!! And you can customize it in a lot of different ways!
For now though, here is the basic 3 minute and 3 ingredient microwave fudge recipe…
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8x8 dish with foil.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Combine 3 ingredients in microwave safe dish, stirring frequently.
- Microwave in 1 minute increments until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Pour into prepared dish and allow the fudge to set.
- Pop it into the fridge for an hour to speed up the process...I always do... I have no patience.
- Mix it up by trying different types of chocolate, adding in extracts or oils, and or topping it with candy! Make it your own!
What’s your guilty dessert pleasure? Tell us in the comments? Are we missing out on the most delicious recipe of all time??! Don’t leave us hanging! Help a sister out!