Surprise Birthday Party for Little Kids
Surprise Birthday Party for Little Kids! You may have thought, like me, that it was impossible to throw a surprise birthday party for little kids since every party is a surprise because they don’t really grasp what is going on, but it’s not! You just have to think of it a little differently.
My son loves hiding and surprising his dad every day when he comes home from work, so I had this idea to throw him a “surprise” party for his third birthday where he was the one surprising everyone. It was super easy to do and he absolutely loved it!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Large box
- Wrapping paper, ribbon, bows, etc.
- Eager birthday kid
- “Unsuspecting” partygoers
- Decorate your box so that it looks like a birthday present.
- Explain and practice with the birthday kid jumping out of the box and yelling surprise whenever someone comes into the room.
- Let the “unsuspecting” party-goers enter!
Happy Birthday to your little babe!